Here it is… the first of my BlogLine Auctions!!
I am purging my scrap stuff… I have an absolutely ridiculous amount that I will never use. So I am going to auction some of it off with the profit going to charity. This auction’s charity will be the Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia.
The auction is for over FIVE KILOGRAMS of patterned paper, including postage!
* largely from the last twelve months or so.
* mostly in sets of like papers.
* about 97.5% full, unused sheets.
* about 2% offcuts.
* including a couple of odds and ends (ribbon, tiny canvases, buttons, etc).
* in two bags with a combined thickness of over 4 inches.
* from manufacturers such as (but not limited to) Basic Grey, Scrapworks, We R Memory Keepers, Chatterbox, All My Memories, Chloe’s Closet, SEI, Crafter’s Workshop, Keeping Memories Alive, Making Memories, Kelly Panacci, Heidi Grace, Doodlebug, Cosmo Cricket, Imagination Project, EK Success, Fancy Pants, Treehouse Memories, Wild Asparagus, Sweetwater, Autumn Leaves, Junkitz, Gin-X, cherryArte, UpsyDaisy Designs, Little Davis Designs, Scenic Route, Sassafras Lass, Paper Salon, Centre City, Daisy D’s, Imaginisce, Paper Loft & Bo-Bunny Press.
The Auction will close on SUNDAY 4th NOVEMBER, unless there have been no bids – lol.
You can bid by providing your name, email and bid amount in either the comments on this post OR by emailing me: smpearcy at bigpond dot net dot au.
If there are no bids, or if bids do not even cover postage (approx between $7 & $22, depending on where in Australia you are), I reserve the right to withdraw the auction.
*The winning bidder will be notified via email on Monday 5th November. The winning bidder will have three working days to pay for the auction items (direct deposit is prefered), or the winning bidder will risk losing their win, which will be forfeited to the next highest bidder.
*Remember some bids may be entered via email, so the commentor (below) with the highest visible bid, may not be the actual highest bidder.
* The current highest bid on Saturday 3rd November will be advertised on this blog, to help other bidders estimate whether they need to up their bid in order to become the highest bidder at close of auction.
Help me help the Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia by biding today!!